The seminars are held at Institute of Polish Language PAN in Kraków, at roughly bi-monthly basis. All seminars start at 4:15 pm. Depending on the group, the language is Polish on English. If you have detailed questions, do contact us at csg email.
- October – Topic Modeling - 14th, 22nd
- November – Continuation of TM tutorial practice - 5th
- December and January – Testing TM parameters: alpha, beta, and gamma
- March – Key words
- April - Deep Learning for Linguistic Analysis
14th October - Introduction to Topic Modeling
The seminar created and conducted by Maciej Eder.
22nd October - Introduction to Topic Modeling
The seminar created and conducted by Albert Leśniak and Wojciech Łukasik.
Tutorial on topic modeling for Polish using Spacy PL model
- Anaconda (or simply Python + Jupyter Notebooks)
- pyLDAvis for visualisation
- Spacy models for Polish
5th November - Continuation of Topic Modeling
- BeautifulSoup (
pip install bs4)
- lxml (
pip install lxml)
- tqdm (
pip install tqdm)
- corpus (
git clone https://github.com/computationalstylistics/100_polish_novels_POS.git)